NOT coals to Newcastle. Making New Energy where the sun shines.
Electron Solar Energy Signs New Dubai Distributor to Bring Solar Energy Systems to the United Arab Emirates
May 22, 2007 (Business Wire via Yahoo Finance)
Electron Solar Energy, Christopher P. Quinn, CEO; Tibo Company LLC, Thomas George, President and Chief Electrical Engineer.
UAE (click to enlarge)
- Tibo will handle Elecron’s solar energy systems in Dubai and throughout the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- The deal is done and the solar energy systems are ready for market, especially the energy-hungry Dubai market.
- Tibo was established in 1969.
- The deal is on solar energy systems to be sold in Dubai and throughout the UAE.
- Electron Solar Energy is based in Miami, FL
- Tibo Company LLC is Dubai-based.
- Tibo currently handles Electron batteries.
- Dubai’s energy consumption went up 30% in 2006, in association with enormous growth and construction. The city is becoming a Middle East hub.
- Quinn: "Cash-rich oil nations are investing heavily into the Region; developing and building out the infrastructure in addition to creating the world's most luxurious tourist attractions. Dubai is currently the fastest growing city on Earth. This construction boom is progressing at an unprecedented level of luxury and technological advancement. With that type of forward thinking in place, Dubai will be a hotspot for green building technology and alternative energy products for years to come."
- George: "The UAE represents a very attractive market for solar energy systems. Since the UAE lies on the earth's Sunbelt, its angle of Insolation is one of the highest in the world. Electron presented the ideal opportunity for Tibo to enter the solar energy market. I am considering setting up a grid-tie solar panel system in my new villa in Dubai to showcase Electron's Solar Energy systems to potential customers. Clients will see that installation as a testament to how much I believe in Electron's systems, products, and Future sales potential for our two companies together."