NewEnergyNews: UNPRECEDENTED SOLAR GROWTH IN Q2 2013

NewEnergyNews

Gleanings from the web and the world, condensed for convenience, illustrated for enlightenment, arranged for impact...

While the OFFICE of President remains in highest regard at NewEnergyNews, this administration's position on climate change makes it impossible to regard THIS president with respect. Below is the NewEnergyNews theme song until 2020.

The challenge now: To make every day Earth Day.

YESTERDAY

  • TODAY’S STUDY: New Numbers Show Grid Modernization Gaining
  • NO QUICK NEWS TODAY, DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS CAUSED BY A MICROSOFT UPDATE. GRRR…
  • THE DAY BEFORE

  • TODAY’S STUDY: A Defense Of Rooftop Solar
  • QUICK NEWS, May 21: Stop Climate Change To Save “Tens Of Thousands” Species; Willing To Pay For New Energy; Lawmakers, Regulators Working To Grow EVs
  • THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY BEFORE

  • Weekend Video: About Mr. Pruitt
  • Weekend Video: The Impacts Are Now
  • Weekend Video: The Winds In New Mexico
  • THE DAY BEFORE THAT

  • FRIDAY WORLD HEADLINE-More Migrants From Climate Change Than From War
  • FRIDAY WORLD HEADLINE-India’s New Energy Jobs Boom
  • FRIDAY WORLD HEADLINE-Japan’s Nissan Moves Into Solar-Plus-Storage In UK
  • FRIDAY WORLD HEADLINE-Big Economic Boosts From EU Wind
  • THE LAST DAY UP HERE

    THINGS-TO-THINK-ABOUT THURSDAY, May 17:

  • TTTA Thursday-Alaska On The Climate Change Front Lines
  • TTTA Thursday-The More Renewables, The More The Price Drops
  • TTTA Thursday-Building A Better Battery From Solar And Water
  • TTTA Thursday-Nuclear Power Going Broke
  • --------------------------

    --------------------------

    Founding Editor Herman K. Trabish

    --------------------------

    --------------------------

    Some details about NewEnergyNews and the man behind the curtain: Herman K. Trabish, Agua Dulce, CA., Doctor with my hands, Writer with my head, Student of New Energy and Human Experience with my heart

    email: herman@NewEnergyNews.net

    -------------------

    -------------------

      A tip of the NewEnergyNews cap to Phillip Garcia for crucial assistance in the design implementation of this site. Thanks, Phillip.

    -------------------

    Pay a visit to the HARRY BOYKOFF page at Basketball Reference, sponsored by NewEnergyNews and Oil In Their Blood.

  • ---------------
  • TODAY AT NewEnergyNews, May 22:

  • ORIGINAL REPORTING: Hawaii Leads New Energy Again With Solar Breakthrough
  • ORIGINAL REPORTING: Grid Modernization Accelerates

    Thursday, September 05, 2013

    UNPRECEDENTED SOLAR GROWTH IN Q2 2013

    California Sets Quarterly Record for Solar PV in Q2’13 as US Adds 976 MW…Strong utility-scale solar PV deployment to drive 2013 US demand to 4.2 gigawatts

    September 3, 2012 (SolarBuzz)

    “The US added 976 megawatts (MW) of new solar photovoltaic (PV) capacity during the second quarter of 2013 (Q2’13), up 24% Q/Q from 788 MW in Q1’13, according to…Solarbuzz…[N]ew PV installed in California alone reached 521 MW, which is a new record for PV added by any state in the US for a three-month period and 53% of PV added in the US…During Q2’13, 72% of solar PV installations were ground mounted, with the remaining 28% from residential and commercial rooftops. Utility-based PV projects accounted for 59% of quarterly demand, with the remaining 41% split between commercial and residential installations…” click here for more

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home